- Tianjin||Tianjin||Hexi District
- No limit
- No limit
- Full time
Description of position:
1. Responsible for the drafting of administrative documents, meeting minutes, work reports, etc., as well as daily secretarial and information reporting work.
2. Assist the department to do other auxiliary services;
3. Do a good job of coordination between the department and other departments.
1. High school education or above, administrative management or related work experience is preferred;
2. Have good communication and communication skills and service awareness. Work experience of two or more administrative assistants is preferred;
3. Work is organized, meticulous, serious, responsible, and rigorous;
4, skilled computer operation and Office office software, with basic network knowledge;
5. Familiar with office administrative knowledge and workflow, familiar with official document writing format, and capable of writing basic business letters;
6, with strong writing skills and strong communication and coordination and language skills.